Post no. 1 to Post no. 50,its been quite an experience,quite a journey.One thing I could never do,according to my satisfaction,is giving ample time to blogging,yet the blog really is very very close to my heart.Maybe this "landmark" post will inspire me to write more regularly now,I know I write quite well( :P ) its just the time constraint,am sure you would find me more regular in the future :)
The previous 49 posts saw a total of 516 comments(and counting),with 23 English(dominated) posts receiving 182 comments(and counting) and 26 Hindi(dominated) ones with 334(again counting!).53.06% share of Hindi posts only indicate that I havent been biased towards any language,and such a proportion,in all modesty, is quite rare.Though an average of 12.84 comments for Hindi posts,in comparison to 7.91 for English ones do indicate which one of these has been more of my comfort zone! I know its too much of mathematics,maybe "freakonomics" has got into my head a little too much.Well I have always been someone really obsessed with numbers,the effect of which has been visible in my blog for the first time...not to be taken seriously folks :)
Picking my favourite 11 posts in this blog...the ones which are closest to one...readers,specially d regular ones(whatever few I do possess)...Do check it out if u missed out on any of these...
एक अधूरी कविता की कुछ यादें :
1. एक अधूरी कविता - इस ब्लौग पर मेरी ये पहली कविता थी,जो आज भी मेरे दिल के बहुत करीब है।। और मेरे बलौग का नाम भी तो इसी कविता पर है :)
2. लफ़्ज़ों की एक इमारत है - अपने एक दोस्त की एक पंक्ति पे एक कविता लिखी थी मैने,और मेरे हिसाब से ये मेरी लिखी अब तक की सबसे अच्छी कविता है
3. Kya Hindi aise bolaa jaati hai!! - I guess the funniest post on this blog(at least for me),about the weird Hindi that my friend MK used.Its a part of our daily routine,but it was when I decided to quote his "sayings" during our IIT KGP trip,that the blueprint for this post was made.
4. A Visit to paradise - My experience when I visited my school,its been a long time since I could make such a plan again,but i sure miss my school a lot.It may not be the best one,nonetheless,its pradise for me.
5. Ek Adhoori kavita(ek baras baad) - The post celebrating the first anniversary of my blog,mentioning the names of several people who made this journey such an amazing one.As the 2ndanniversary approaches,I guess there are quite a few people more who deserve a place in that list....
6. Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar - Another one which holds a special significance,it talked about all the lovely things for which I fell in my childhood,and how most of them gradually developed into a passion.Hindi will always be my love...and Rani enters her 11th year as my favourite actress :)
7. थोड़ा सा व्यंगात्मक हो जाये - हास्य व्यंग मे की गयी मेरी पहली कोशिश,इस विधा मे लिखी गयी पहली कविता
8. जब वी मेट - एक निजी अनुभव से प्रेरित ये लघु कहानी मुझे आज भी भावुक कर देती है,कहानी लिखने का ये शायद मेरा पहला गंभीर प्रयास था
9. Experience Spring Fest(part 2) - Almost an year after the visit to KGP campus(where our dear friend bowled us all with his hindi),I represented my Drama Society team from our college in the Spring Fest.I know this is one experience I can always look back for inspiration.
10. Ek non-ajnabee haseena se yun mulaakat ho gayee - After the train journey,time for a romantic bus trip.After discovering my seeming expertise in romantic hindi poetry,took a shot in a romantic narration in the other language.At least I enjoyed it :)
11. अगर तुम ना होती तो चांद की तारीफ़ कैसे करता - मुझे इस कविता की प्रेरणा अपने मित्र गौरव(गाज़िआबाद वाला) से मिली,जब उसने अचानक ही चांद पर एक बड़ी खूबसूरत पंक्ति बना डाली। एक बार फ़िर उसके कारण एक अच्छी खासी कविता बन गयी।उम्मीद है भविषया में कभी मुझपे उसके ख्याल चुराने का आरोप ना लगे :)
गर कोई बात यकीनी है,कोई बात गर ज़रूरी है, फ़कत ये की मेरी कविता अब भी अधूरी है।
सच कहूँ तो यही अधूरापन है जो मेरी सबसे बड़ी प्रेरणा है!!!